Gantry Positioning Machine for Pole Lamp post Flange fitting and
This product is designed for automatic positioning the pole flange.
The flange can be aligned and held on the positioning arm when
mounting. The gantry can travel on the rails, which is controlled
by PLC. The travel times and distance can be set on PLC.
This LMT gantry positioning machine is designed on base of our LMH
gantry welding machine. It is designed for pole flange positioning.
The gantry is welded by structure profiles, stress released after
welding by heat treatment. The travel device is controlled by PLC
through servo motors.
The two positioning arms can move up and down, left and right on
linear guide rails.
The control box is on one side of the gantry, easy for operation.
The cables are collected by drag chain.
The speed of the arms, gantry, are controlled by shneider inverter.
1. Rail span: 3000mm
2. Rail length: 14mtrs
3. Gantry height (from rail to gantry bottom): 2000mm
4. Positioning arm elevate stroke: 1500mm
5. Machine travel speed: 3000mm/min
6. Travel servo motor: 0.4kW *2 (Driving in both sides)
7. Arm elevate speed: 800mm/min
8. Arm elevate motor: 0.18kW*2 (solo/dual control)
9. Arm horizontal travel speed: 2000mm/min
10. Arm horizontal travel motor: 0.18kW*2 (solo/dual control)
11. PLC: Siemens
12. Touch screen: Taiwan Weilun (to set travel distance)
Supply range (for each set):
- 01 Gantry positioning machine
- 01 PLC control
- 01 touch screen
- 01 control cabinet
- Finish machining rails: 14mtrs*2
- Relative documents inc. mechanical drawings, electrical diagram,
operation manual, etc.
How to work:
- The operator shall read the operation manual before start this
- Trial work the machine, be familiar with all controls, confirm
every part work normally, done preparation before start working.
- set the data into PLC, the gantry would remember the distance
- put the flange on the arm holder, tighten it.
- Leveling the pole by the rotator.
- adjust the arm position to find the correct position for the
- finish spot welding the flange to the pole body.
- loose the clamp, move the gantry to next position. six positions
are reserved. Repeat above steps.